Main Event Space
SQ FT: 10,000
Our main event room is an open 10,000 square foot floorplan with 40 foot ceilings. We can configure your room layout to meet any need for your event. The large pillars give you the option to drape off sections of the room into more intimate themed spaces so you can have a reception area, cocktail area, lounge, dinning area, and presentation area all at the same time. Our massive glass doors give your guests a peak into the museum or can be rolled up for access to the museum for guided tours.
- Convention: 500 people
- Cocktail Reception: 500 people
- Seated Dinner: 400 people
- Classroom: 500 people
- Weddings: 500 people
- Over 1,000 parking spaces for your guests or you can choose to use a valet service, contact us for valet recommendations
- Ideal location in the heart of Roswell, GA and just a little over half an hour drive from Hartsfield-Jackson airport.
- The neutral venue can easily be transformed to fit any theme or layout to suit the needs of your event.
- Turn your event interactive by booking activities like whirlyball, laser tag, or mini golf. All of these options are located on location. Contact us for booking information.
- Book a private movie theater if you need stadium seating for your presentation. The theater is right across from the venue entrance.
- Use our All Seated floor diagram software to design your room layout
- Book a private behind the scenes tour of one of the largest and most extensive computer museums in the world
SQ FT: 2,300
In addition to our main event space – CM0A has two classrooms that are perfect for strategic meetings, team building events, trainings, and smaller parties. These spaces are also perfect for use as breakout rooms, or board meetings for larger events. Contact us for more information regarding pricing and availability for these rooms.
- Cocktail Reception: 40 people
- Seated Dinner: 40 people
- Classroom: 40 people